Monday, November 14, 2011

Ooo...Italian Leather

So I knowwwww I still have to post about Barcelona, Venice, Greece, and Istanbul, but I HAD to post this tonight.....

I just got a new Italian Leather Jacket!!! Ahhhhhhhh! So excited! Over 50% off original price. That's what happens when you have the patience to wait out tourist season. I haven't really bought any souvenirs for myself, but this? This is one souvenir that I couldn't pass up.

Barbara got one this weekend too, and today, we were both mistaken for Italian locals. SWEET! :D


3 comments:

  1. the color looks really unique! and combined with the glasses it's perfection :)
    did you go to the shops around san lorenzo? i'm looking for recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally! I actually got it at a leather shop near the Duomo (on the corner of Via de' Pucci and Via Ricasoli. We checked out places around Santa Croce, but most were too expensive. The lady who fitted me reaaaally knew what she was doing, and they try to accommodate for students as much as possible. Annnnd they speak good English haha

    ReplyDelete