Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Florence Bound

SO.

I'm officially leaving the COUNTRY for the FIRST TIME in less than a week....5 days to be exact. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I felt like it was a really smart way to keep the most people updated at once on my wonderfully romantic Italian adventures.

There is still so much packing to do...I'm attempting a trial-run on Thursday which I'm not really looking forward to. But Mother and Father insist.

**sigh** I can barely wrap my mind around the fact that next Tuesday I will be arriving in Florence for an entire semester. It's just as surreal now as it was at the beginning of the summer. I have no idea what's in store for me, but I trust it will be amazing and that it will shape me more and more into the woman of God I'm meant to be.

I should head to bed as these next few days are craaammmmed with craziness.

Ciao mia bella amici
(Goodbye my beautiful friends)




No comments:

Post a Comment